Do- May 8, 2020
Scripture: Matthew 5:36-37
Remember why Jesus went to the cross. His death redeems us, forgives us, changes our hearts, and helps us obey God.
Make a "Promise Jar" to remind you of God's promises each day. Write down the below promises and Bible verses on different colored paper or post-it notes. Fold each paper or note and place inside a jar. Pick a promise each day to read.
- God will love you forever! (Psalms 136:1)
- God will comfort you! (Isaiah 49:13)
- God will never leave you! (Hebrew 13:5)
- God will keep you safe! (Nahum 1:7)
- God keeps God's promises! (Deuteronomy 7:9)